Last Updated on 19th October 2013
Delivery of the Product
Your shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of MeriMedicines before you proceed to pay for your purchase. In the event case your order is not serviceable by our delivery partners or the merchant or the area is not covered, we would request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our partner/merchant's delivery list. In case there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by MeriMedicines, in such cases MeriMedicines will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. MeriMedicines doesn't deliver items internationally. However, you can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but at the same time ensuring the shipping address is within India.
In case you book multiple order for the Products and Services in one transaction, MeriMedicines would endeavour to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to some product characteristics and/or logistics' issues. If You purchase multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by You. If you wish to ship Products to different addresses, then You should book the orders separately based on the delivery addresses.
- We deliver within India only.
- Handover Xerox copy of Doctor’s Active Rx/Prescription in reference to your Purchase to the Deliveryman
- o We will ship all products that are part of single transaction/order to a single address specified at the time of placing the order. In case you wish to get some of the products delivered to different addresses, please place multiple orders.
Home Delivery Shipping Cost
- We charge a very reasonable amount for the delivery of your medicines
- Charges shown under Estimated Price is excluding of Courier Charges. Estimated Price may vary at the time of delivery since MRPs are subject to change by Pharmaceutical Companies so you will be charged on MAAD basis (MRP Available At Delivery).
- For any such changes in Estimated Price you will be confirmed before Shipment of the stock.
Home Delivery Shipping Time
- We are committed to deliver your order within the shortest possible time mentioned on our website at the time of placing the order, and in good condition.
- Our business days are (Monday - Saturday) except National holidays
- We use reputed courier agencies to dispatch your orders to ensure that it reaches you within the promised time
- You can check the status (including shipping information) of your orders in My Account section
- We care for the environment as you do. We pack all your orders in a biodegradable tamper proof paper bag
- In the event You receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, You are required to get in touch with the customer service team through any of the below mentioned channels:
- 24-hour Call Centre at +91-9471977662;
- Filling up the Contact Us form;
- Upon receiving your complaint, MeriMedicines shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if MeriMedicines is convinced that the complaint is genuine, MeriMedicines will initiate your request for a replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, MeriMedicines reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by MeriMedicines in this regard.
- Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product's packaging is not damaged or tampered. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered, request you to refuse to accept delivery and inform MeriMedicines at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by MeriMedicines depending on the nature and category of the product.
- In order to return any products sold through the Website, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions:
- Please notify MeriMedicines of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to you. If You are unable to do so within 48-hours, MeriMedicines shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
- Products should be unused;
- MeriMedicines will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner. In the event MeriMedicines is unable to do so, MeriMedicines will notify you regarding the same and You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in Your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with MeriMedicines;
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
- The returned products are subject to verification and checks by MeriMedicines in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.
- In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by MeriMedicines, the value of such product, as originally paid by you during acceptance of delivery of product or otherwise, will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and MeriMedicines or the approved payment gateway will credit your refunds directly into your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide you with a cheque in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
- Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by MeriMedicines;
- For Cash on Delivery payments, you will be provided with a refund cheque.
- If the product can be repaired by the service centre, MeriMedicines would get the same repaired and send it back to you.
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by customer or MeriMedicines.
- Cancellation by MeriMedicines: There may be certain orders that MeriMedicines is unable to accept and must cancel. MeriMedicines reserves the right, at MeriMedicines sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by MeriMedicines credit and fraud avoidance department. MeriMedicines may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. MeriMedicines will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your credit card account. A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or MeriMedicines.
- Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, MeriMedicines reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if MeriMedicines receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by MeriMedicines, MeriMedicines shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you within a reasonable period of time. MeriMedicines will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. MeriMedicines has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by MeriMedicines and accept MeriMedicines decision regarding the cancellation.
- MeriMedicines reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by MeriMedicines as per certain criteria. Any MeriMedicines cash or Promo Code used for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MeriMedicines from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by MeriMedicines that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms of Offer For Sale or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of products and services on the Website.
In no event shall MeriMedicines, its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to You, the Vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not MeriMedicines has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, MeriMedicines entire liability to you under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be the refund of the money charged from You for any specific Voucher or product or service, under which the unlikely liability arises.
MeriMedicines shall not assume any liability for the non-availability of the product, delivery of the product and the installation of the product where required or any action or inaction that might be taken by the Vendor after issue of the Voucher to the User.
These Terms of Offer For Sale and the relationship between You and MeriMedicines shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
You agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms of Offer For Sale or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and MeriMedicines shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
ALL LINKED TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE UNDER ARE ASSUMED TO BE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED BY YOU.